Not just another cloning gel, Rhizo Gel was engineered from scratch with proprietary ingredients and tested extensively in the greenhouses at Botanicare® and in field trials.
Rhizo Gel® promotes root growth on herbaceous and woody cuttings, allowing easy absorption of the rooting hormone Indole-3-Butryic Acid.
Rhizo Gel is a viscous agent designed to cling to cuttings when they’re first transported and placed into their rooting environments, such as Botanicare’s ReadyGro Plugs or rockwool cubes. It surrounds and seals delicate new cuttings, delivering just the right amount of IBA.
Benefits of using Rhizo Gel:
- Rhizo Gel allows experienced and new growers to propagate cuttings from their prized plants by producing exact clones to reproduce favored genetic qualities.
- Ideal for many types of plants, Rhizo Gel works with both herbaceous and woody cuttings.
- Effortlessly absorbs into plant material.
- Versatile, excellent for hydroponic growing mediums or soil.
- Viscous formula clings to and coats new cuttings.
- Rhizo Gel is formulated to efficiently deliver the rooting hormone IBA to a wide variety plant types without requiring dilution.
Rhizo Blast® is a proprietary blend of seaweed and the single celled algae, Chlorella. This particular form of Chlorella, the key ingredient in Rhizo Blast, is cultivated specifically for Botanicare. When combined with the other unique components in Rhizo Blast, this revolutionary formula encourages plants to produce an abundant root mass with lush, stacked foliage.
Benefits of using Rhizo Blast:
- Explosive root growth.
- Use with any growing medium, or hydroponic system.
- Ideal for use in transplanting.
- Promotes root branching and fine root hairs.
- Enhances plant vigor in fast flowering plants.
Chlorella algae explained.
Chlorella is a single-celled green microalgae that derives its name from Latin “chloros,” meaning green, and “ella,” meaning small. It has been used in food supplements because of its amino acids, fat content, and its fat has also been utilized in the “bio-oils” industry. Only recently has the value of Chlorella been researched and documented as a plant fertilizer. Chlorella’s abundance of amino acids and minerals contribute to its value in hydroponics.
Do more with less.
Hydroguard® is back. Our new formula is more concentrated, more powerful, and more effective than before. Hydroguard’s unique formula, available exclusively from Botanicare, contains an isolated form of Bacillus bacteria known as Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens. This bacterium was selected, specifically, for it’s superior ability to amplify root mass and health, especially in hydroponic gardening, when compared with the more common and well known Bacillus Subtilis species. Upon application, the highly concentrated and pure culture of Bacillus bacteria contained in Hydroguard rapidly colonize the rhizosphere. These specialized rhizobacteria, assist in the breakdown of organic materials, and increase nutrient availability.
From seedling to harvest, optimizing the size and health of your roots is the first step towards maximizing your plant’s yield. By creating and maintaining an ideal environment surrounding the root zone, whether in hydro or soil, you can effectively increase root tissue production and efficiency.
Hydroguard® contains unique beneficial bacteria, Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens, selected specifically for its superior ability to enhance the symbiotic relationship between the roots and their surrounding medium. During the plant’s most intense growth phases (i.e. transplant, transition, and heavy flowering), the demand for certain nutrients and essential trace elements increase and change frequently. To reach their full potential, plants require highly available forms of nutrition only possible through microbial mechanisms. Although plants generate some of these microbes on their own, supplementing with Hydroguard significantly increases and accelerates these mechanisms. This immediate boost of natural microbial activity in the root zone enhances nutrient availability that results in larger, higher quality fruits and flowers.
There is a direct relationship between the health and size of the roots and the overall health and size of the plant. Healthy roots allow the plant to uptake what’s required to achieve full genetic potential. Hydroguard is a beneficial bacterium that increases the size and density of the roots’ mass, and nutrient uptake.
Hydroguard vs the competition:
- Lowest dilution rates of any competing product at only 2 ml per gallon.
- Nutrients and other beneficial organisms will not become depleted or imbalanced due to an excessively diverse population of bacteria species.
- The Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens in Hydroguard live in bigger, more vigorous colonies than the more common Bacillus Subtillis species. This enables them to thrive and perform more effectively in extreme and unfavorable conditions.
- Guaranteed for 2 years after date on package. Use within 6 months of opening.
- No excess gassing or foul odors common with other beneficial bacteria products.
- Hydroguard runs clean and does not produce slimy biofilms or cause pH fluctuations.
- The Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens species in Hydroguard produce high levels of beneficial enzymes.
- For Hydroponics or Soil.
Power Clone Advanced Liquid Formula is made for serious gardeners who prefer to propagate their favorite plants using aeroponic cloning applications and for transplanting potted or bare-root plants. The powerful, all-natural ingredients in Power Clone Liquid offer long-term protection from transplant shock. In no time at all, your plants will be firmly established with an abundance of healthy, robust roots.
- Rooting & cloning cuttings, transplants.
- Great for aero systems